1. Find the “odd word”?
a) Confuse b) encourage c) motivate d) inspire
2. They are doing some interesting on the language of dolphins.
a) Experience b) confuse c) calculus
3. When Max Talmud came to the Albert Einstein’s house?
a) On Monday evening meals
b) On Wednesday evening meals
c) On Thursday evening meals
d) On Sunday evening meals
4. A person who works very hard and to become cleverer and better.
a) Dedication b) sacrifice c) persistence
d) hard worker
5. When Mother Teresa did get Nobel Prize.
a) 1979 b) 1975 c) 1976 d)1973
6. Find the synonym of the word “to be conditioned”.
a) Help b) depend ()upon c) go wrong d) lose hope
7. Would you ¬¬¬¬¬¬_________ your job if you inherited lots of money?
a) Realize b) quit c) belief d) achieve
8. Find the phrase of the definition “submit homework”.
a) End up b) give in c) give up c) hand in
9. After we had boarded the plane the stewardess handed out ……………………
a) Seats b) drinks c) passengers d) luggage
10. _____________ in yourself! This is self confident.
a) Believe b) belief c) quit d) goal
11. After we had eaten our meal we asked the waiter for __________
a) The waitress b) the bill c) the food d) the meal
12. Find the phrase “end relationship”
a) Go on with b) stop doing c) fall out d) fall out with
13. My _________ is to build a bright future
a) Goal b) action c) experience d) belief
14. Rearrange the words. Mother / pray,/ her/ to/ taught/ love) other/ to people/ to/ Agnes’s
15. Write down the definition of the words support , go down give in, aspiration
16. continuo the quote . The action you will take today, _________________________
17. Translate the sentence
Qachonki hayot qiyinlashganda , sen harakat,harakat va yna harakat qil hech qachon chekinma.
18. Translate in to Uzbek.
Ta’limsiz kelajak yo‘q .
19. Write down the definition of the ‘‘knock out’’
20. Answer the question? Who do you look up to?